My Goal My Ambition

 

MY GOAL MY AMBITION


๐Ÿ˜Ž

My name is Muhammad Dicka first i dreamed of becoming a pilot because i wanted to travel the world while doing my job. 

But when I entered junior high school I saw my father who was very handsome wearing police clothes, that's where my desire to become a policeman emerged.

At first I didn't have the confidence to become a police officer because I was fat while the other police candidates were thin, but my parents were  never stopped to motivate me to achieve my goals, in the end my will was getting bigger every day until finally I forced myself to exercise every day and maintain my diet.

 Every day I motivate myself by watching videos or something like that, now I'm sure that , my dream is to become a policeman who goes through the police academy route.

Comments

Popular Posts