ABOUT ME!!!

All About Me

Hello let me introduce myself my name is Muhammad Dicka Dirgawangsa.

Gambar mungkin berisi: satu orang atau lebih, selfie dan dekat
I live in Gegerkalong Permai street Number 12.
My birthday is on 17 of August 2004.
My hobbies are Playing football and Playing video games
My favourite food is Sushi
Now im a student of Senior High School 3 Bandung 
My favourite school subject is Bahasa.
I have 3 siblings 2 older brother and 1 younger sisters.
Gambar mungkin berisi: 3 orang
I lived in bandung alone my mom and my father work in jakarta with my sister too my brother internship in Jakarta thats why i live alone in bandung
Gambar mungkin berisi: 1 orang, kacamata gelap, selfie dan dekat
In the future i want to be an police officer because my father is an police officer
Thats all from me thank you...





Comments

Popular Posts